Local residents are to be canvassed for their suggestions for major improvements to the St Michael’s Recreation Ground.
A working group has been set up, funding is being explored, and public consultation will be conducted online via the Survey Monkey system, as well as in paper form.
Ideas under consideration so far include…..
- Installation of an adult gym;
- Improved play equipment, including items for older children;
- Tree planting, a flower and shrub area, and more seating;
- Improvements to the play area surfaces, and
- A footpath around the perimeter linking entries to the park.
Residents will be able to make their own suggestions, and representatives from local organisations will be invited to join the working group once the survey programme is completed.